Registration is compulsory for all participants. Please visit the registration website to book the ticket of your choice. During the registration process you will be asked to provide your credit card details to pay the registration fee.
Onsite tickets will be available online and onsite at the conference venue until the maximum capacity will be reached. Remote tickets will be available through September 19th or until the maximum capacity will be reached.
Bookings can be cancelled at any time more than four week prior to the beginning of the event. Cancellations are subject to an administrative fee of 30 € plus VAT. Please refer to the terms and conditions for detailled information.
The following registration fees apply:
|Early bird (until Aug 13th)||200 €|
|Students and PhD candidates||150 €|
|Remote access*||100 €|
|Saturday sessions K1, K2, and K3||free of charge|
|Friday night conference dinner**||80 €|
On-site participation comprises
- access to all scientific sessions
- access to the opening ceremony on Thursday night including food and drinks
- lunch on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Only asymptomatic individuals will be allowed to participate onsite. According to the current COVID-19 regulations in Germany, we will likely need to ask all onsite participants for one out of the following:
- vaccination certificate certifying a completed series of COVID-19 vaccinations
- recovery certificate certifying an overcome COVID-19 infection by means of a PCR test or comparable diagnostics conducted at least 28 days and at most 6 months prior to the congress.
- daily negative COVID-19 test certificate (supervised self-tests included)
Questions regarding registration may be addressed directly to
m:con – mannheim:congress GmbH
* Remote access includes live-streaming of the invited talks on Thursday and Friday as well as the sessions A1, A2, and A3 on Saturday and will be purely non-interactive given the pandemic situation will allow for an on-site event. We encourage participants to register for on-site participation to be able to actively take part in discussions, poster presentations, and social events.
** For an additional charge, on-site participants can take part in the conference dinner taking place at AURUM, a restaurant and wine bar close to the conference venue.